Sunday, September 7, 2008

Disabled, but she was taken in and loved
http://www.nst.com.my/Current_News/NST/Monday/National/2343821/Article/index_html

Nik Fatin Fatihah Nik Ismail was taken by Rohani eight years ago. Fatin's mother refuses to take her back. his father just died and her mother have to take care of six children. but when her mother said that "throw the girl out like a piece of rubbish". it broke Rohani's heart. May be she too desperate to take care of her six children without husband.


Rohani said that "I knew I could not abandon Fatin. She had no one to look after her. I love her like my own," she said after receiving a wheelchair for Fatin from state executive councillor Datuk Husam Musa yesterday.
Husam has promised to ask the Welfare Department for more aid for the family.

No comments: